Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So U think U can beat Me.....Yeah!!! thats' Not gonna happen....



Heard that on one particular day the "Fittest of the Fit" contest was being held. Thought that I go to the gym anyway, so I might as well participate for the heck of it and also to get some good trained supervised workout.....Well, what do you know....I ended up winning the contest (in the women's division). This serves as the encouragement and motivational factor enough to keep me working hard on my fitness for the rest of the year until the next competition that is..... :)

There was a time when I was so unfit and fat in an unhealthy way, that the doctor's had sort of warned me of being about to cross the borderline to being obese. It was my "will power" that served as my saving grace. Well, once I started getting in shape there was no looking back after that.

And to win a competition as this, just made me look back on those fatty days and remain grateful for the progress and the change that's happened....

Moving back to the "fittest of the fit" contest....So, what did I win? I got a certificate, a really cool t-shirt (military print and the words that form the title of this post at the back), an even more awesome water bottle (it has this freeze stick that can keep water ice cold for a very long time....just perfect for the sunny days) and yeh, last but not the least, a pencil.....

Life has its way of throwing surprises every now and then.....for which, I shall remain eternally grateful......