Monday, May 9, 2011

The Lord's Prayer


My Father, which art in heaven. Hallowed be Thine Infinite Existence.
May Thy kingdom come into my soul, my being. May Your kingdom fill me with it's presence.
May Your will constantly be the voice of my intuition and manifest in my life.
Dear Father, I beg that you expand within my soul. Father, I wish that You increase that I may decrease. May Thy will in my life resound in the heavens and the hells.

Oh my Father, I know that You will provide me with the sustenance in spirit to remain forever strong.
Whenever I wander away from You, bid me come back.
Help me be understanding towards those who think apart from me. Help me remain compassionate. I claim Your divine providence in this regard.
Deliver me from the false illusions that I have brought on my self through years of pre-conditioning. Help me grow into the individual that You created me to be.
Amen.