Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Evolution


Was self-indulging a little this morning. Went back to reading my posts from 2009 (the year I started this blog), through 2010, to the present year. It was truly a humbling and inspiring (yeah, unusual as it may sound, I am inspired by me) experience. So many things have changed; my writing skills, the language, the presentation, and the content focus, just to name a few. This person I am, called Jennifer, has evolved and continues to. Wouldn't do justice to the depth of the experience if I call it a change; it is a transformation of being. A transformation happens, when we realize its not possible to go back to being the person who was, but its only possible to become the person who will be. And there is no telling for certain what will be. The song "Que Sera Sera" comes to mind as I type out this post. Here are a few lines:
When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Even though there is no telling for certain what will be, I do believe that we get a vague idea from signs, divine interventions if you will, which we notice from time to time. I don't think that these signs are chance happenings. To believe it as a chance happening, would be to undermine its spiritual nature. When we get more in tune with our real, vulnerable selves, life becomes the experience of living and observing. The time lapse between an event happening, and the realization how it was for the best, becomes noticeably smaller. You feel guided from the depths of being. :) . Well, enough said. Let's engage in "the living".

Love...